BANGKOK: Trinity Silom – Superior
SIEM REAP: Angkor Holiday – Superior
HCMC: Le Duy Hotel – ROH
A warm welcome to Tan Son Nhat International Airport and a Pick-up and transfer to hotel. At leisure.
Breakfast at hotel. In the Morning a visit some famous attractions such as Reunification Palace, Municipal Theatre, City Post Office, Notre-Dame Cathedral and the War Remnants Museum.
In the Afternoon a Visit Cu Chi Tunnels.
Breakfast at hotel. A Joined 10-hour bus overland to to Siem Reap then Meet at the bus station and transfer to hotel in Siem Reap. At leisure.
Breakfast at hotel. In the Moring a visit to The South Gate of Angkor Thom and Bayon Temple, The Royal Enclosure, Phimeanaka, Elephant, Leper King Terrace and Ta Prohm Temple.
In the Afternoon a visit to Thommanan Temple, Chaosay Tevoda Temple, Ta Keo Temple and Angkor Wat then Enjoy Sunset viewing on the top of the Bakheng hill.
Breakfast at hotel. A Joined 6-hour bus overland to Bangkok and meet at the bus station and transfer to hotel in Bangkok. At leisure.
Breakfast at hotel. Then take a ferry crossing the Chaophaya river and visit the Wat Arun. Tour to Royal Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Temple. Visit Reclining Buddha Image at Wat Pho nearby. Continue to visit the 3D Art in the Paradise Museum Bangkok followed by the Gem Factory and the Honey bee shop.
Breakfast at hotel Then free at leisure until the time transfer to the airport for flight departure
• Surcharges may apply
• Passport must be at least six months valid beyond intended stay.
• Passenger shall be fully responsible to check the validity if his/her own travel documents.
• Passenger must shoulder any charges/damages caused by invalid/expired travel document.
• Full cancellation charge will be applied for any cancellation made after booking finalization
• Itinerary is subject to change due to local condition
• Our company reserved all rights for any changes without prior notice
• Above rates are based on FIT bookings only
• Rates are subject to change